Sunday 12 March 2017

What the customers say about magnetic bracelets

Copper bangle remiscent of olde Englande
Ultimately there's only one final judge and arbiter of products and their quality. That supreme judge is, of course,the customer. And Magnetic Products Store has one of the best records when it comes to customer satisfaction as shown by the comments from verified customers on reviews.co.uk. Consider this comment from a customer called Annette:
This bracelet was brought for my husband as a present . He is really pleased and didn't realise the effect it would have on relieving his rheumatism. (Annette)
Another verified customer, commenting on the speed of delivery and overall presentation, wrote:
Excellent service. Product arrived quickly and well packaged and as described and illustrated.
 In similar spirit, verified customer Christine wrote:
From placing my order to receiving my bracelet service was excellent. My bracelet is lovely.
A customer called Judy commented on both the packaging and the item itself.
My bracelet arrived when it was expected and I'm very pleased with it. It was in a Jewellery pouch, which was a nice touch, and well protected for delivery. It's made well and the copper is quite thick, so it feels substantial without being bulky. The design is well done and it's decorative.
But of course, not all customers are women. A man called Stephen wrote in to say:
Once I had the Bracelet on for a few days I noticed a change in the areas where I had the uncomfortable pain starting to ease. Very pleased with my purchase. Ordered 1 day and delivered the next.
And of course, as customers buy the bracelets not just fr their looks but also their effects, they sometimes comment on how the bracelets helped them. Take Ann for example:
I have now had three of these bracelets , and always wear it . They are amazing and have really helped my bad arthritis.
Similar sentiments were expressed in more detail by a customer who shares my name (David).
Excellent Service - and the product - really works - there has been an improvement in my movement - also the aches and pains are reducing - highly recommend both the Producer and the product - a Magnetic Bracelet - also a very attractive product.
There are thousands more comments like this on the independent review site. From this, you can be sure of the quality and service and effectiveness of the bracelets.

No comments: